We are looking for a trustworthy and dependable part-time Minibus Driver to join our school. The ideal candidate will hold a valid UK Category D1 driving licence or be willing to train towards obtaining their Category D1 entitlement.
About the Role and You
As our Minibus Driver, you will be responsible for:
- Safely operating the school minibus, keeping accurate records of daily mileage and fuel consumption.
- Conducting pre- and post-trip inspections of the minibus, reporting any maintenance or repair needs and carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a valid Category D1 driving licence.
- Has a clean driving record.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
Why Choose Us?
At Sherrardswood School, we’re dedicated to creating an environment where both students and staff flourish. In addition to being part of an exceptional team, here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness programme
- Life assurance
- Excellent mentorship
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If you have a D1 driving licence or are willing to train towards obtaining one, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in contact with you shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sherrardswood School.
Sherrardswood School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with costs covered by the school. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment.