We have an exciting opportunity for reliable and detail-orientated Housekeepers to join our exceptional team!
We are looking for Housekeepers to join our team to maintain the cleanliness of our schools to the highest of standards. You should be highly organised, able to multitask, and have a keen eye for detail.
The role entails duties assigned by the supervisor including daily cleaning of our schools providing “Deep Cleans” during the vacation periods, as well as provision of lunchtime serving and supervision.
About the Role and You
As our Housekeeper, your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing daily cleaning tasks with precision and efficiency, including, vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen sanitisation, mopping, sweeping, and deep cleaning.
- Maintaining inventory and report supply needs to the supervisor.
- Ensuing all rubbish is removed on a daily basis and recycled where possible.
- Clearing up after school events.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous housekeeping/ cleaning experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring no corner is left untouched.
- A good level of physical fitness, including the ability to lift and carry equipment.
- A positive and friendly manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
What Can We Offer You?
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Wellness programme.
- Access to life assurance.
- Free lunch.
- Company pension.
- On-site parking.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
To find out more about this role, please, read our Job Description.
If this sounds like the job for you then APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Sherrardswood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.