We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join our dynamic Nursery team. Could that be you?
As our Nursery Practitioner, you will be responsible for creating a safe, engaging, and educational environment for children aged 2 to 4 years old. You will have the unique opportunity to shape young minds and contribute to their development during these critical years.
At Sherrardswood, we see you for who you are and we work hard to support, recognise, and praise our hardworking teams during these busy times. We have an excellent track record of internal promotion and progression.
About The Role and You
We are looking for someone who has:
- A willingness to train towards or holds a Level 3 qualification in childcare (essential).
- Previous experience working in a Nursery setting (essential).
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a gift for turning everyday moments into magical learning opportunities.
And someone who has the ability to:
- Create and implement fun and stimulating lessons that promote learning and development.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active participation and exploration.
- Promote social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development through a variety of educational activities and play.
Why Join Us?
- You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on children's lives during their crucial developmental years.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment that values your expertise and ideas.
- You will receive a discount on tuition fees at any Alpha School, for dependent children.
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and career prospects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Access to excellent resources and facilities to support your teaching and learning strategies.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If you feel like this role aligns with your skill set and experience, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in contact with you shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sherrardswood School.
Sherrardswood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.