School governors have an important part to play in raising school standards. By setting the strategic direction, ensuring accountability and monitoring and evaluating school performance, the governing body aims to promote the highest standards of educational achievements.
We work closely with the headteacher on all aspects of pupil development, staff performance and school financing. We aim to provide a diversity of views and experiences in order to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of the education we offer.
The Governing Body is highly supportive of the work of the school and is made up of:
- Ali Khan – Chair of Governors
- Paul Buss – Chartered Certified Accountant
- David Chapman – Parent Governor
- Ben Kenyon – Headmaster
- Tara Petri – Parent Governor
- Robin Stattersfield – Former Headmaster
- Stephen Thompson – Headmaster
Mr Khan, Chair of Governors can be contacted at:
19 London Road
Telephone: 01494 535857