School governors have an important part to play in raising school standards. By setting strategic direction, ensuring accountability and monitoring and evaluating school performance, the governing body aims to promote the highest standards of educational achievement.
Here at Sherrardswood, we work closely with the Head Teacher on all aspects of pupil development, staff performance and school financing. We aim to provide a diversity of views and experiences in order to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of the education on offer.
The Governing Body is highly supportive of the work of the school.
- Ali Khan – Chair of Governors
- Paul Buss – Chartered Certified Accountant
- David Chapman – Parent Governor
- Ben Kenyon – Headmaster
- Tara Petri – Parent Governor
- Robin Stattersfield – Former Headmaster
- Stephen Thompson – Headmaster
Mr Khan, Chair of Governors can be contacted at
19 London Road
Telephone: 01494 535 857